Women’s Eyewear Fort Myers Florida
Find the latest women’s eyewear in Fort Myers, Florida, at Elmquist Eye Group. We provide high quality eyeglasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear, and reading glasses to solve all of your vision needs..
Elmquist Eye Group provides quality eye care for families and has proudly served the Southwest Florida region for over 25 years, providing a comprehensive range of eye care services.
We take a personal interest in each patient, skillfully diagnosing and treating many different eye conditions that affect everyone from children to seniors. Our full-service optical boutique is staffed by courteous, well-trained opticians who will consult with you in selecting glasses that will be a good representation of your personality and your personal style.
We’ll help you choose just the right frame and lenses from a wide variety of brands, including Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Oakley, Silhouette, Coach, Juicy Couture, Liz Claiborne, Costa del Mar, Ray Ban, Lulu Guinness, Charmant, Saks Fifth Avenue, and many others.
Chic Frame Styles for Women
If you’ve been thinking about changing your eyewear style to something more sophisticated and chic, we can help you decide on a new style. Here are a few suggestions:
- Rimless: If you are blessed with striking eyes or naturally curly hair, rimless frames can show off your best features. They blend more naturally with your hair color and skin tone and are far less noticeable on your face than full-rimmed frames.
- Cat-eye: Eyeglasses that are smaller in length and feature upturned corners will highlight your cheekbones, and give you a young, hip appearance.
- Large frames: If you have a long face, larger frames with more of a structured square shape will help add width and balance your face.
- Rounded: Frames with rounded edges can soften a square-shaped face. If you also have dark hair and eyes, black frames will make them pop.
- Rectangular: This shape can add some definition to a full face and balance out a wide jaw line. Look for rounded bottoms and a contoured bridge to complete the flattering shape.
- Aviators: These classic frames are universally flattering on most face shapes. Try them with cognac lenses or another soft color.
Don’t Forget Your Eye Exam
Many conditions can threaten your eyesight, such as cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration, but they show few symptoms in their early stages. Catching them early can result in successful treatment. Even if you think your eyes are healthy, regular eye exams are important for detecting and treating problems before they lead to vision loss.
Don’t pass up your best chance to protect your eyesight. A thorough eye examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist is the best way to ensure that your eyes stay healthy.
If you live or work in Fort Myers, Florida and are interested in women’s eyewear that fits your lifestyle, make an appointment with the best ophthalmologists and optometrists at Elmquist Eye Group. Call us today at (239) 936-2020.