Elmquist Eye Group is seeing patients for in-office appointments, providing a range of medical, surgical and optical solutions in our Fort Myers and Cape Coral offices.
We are committed to providing eye care in a safe environment, and we follow safety protocols and infection control recommendations made by the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Elmquist Eye Group is implementing the following additional measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We thank you for your cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for you, fellow patients and our staff.
- Pre-appointment screenings. You will be asked questions concerning exposure to COVID-19 when scheduling your appointment and again when you arrive at our office.
- New patient registration should be filled out prior to your appointment to help minimize your wait time in the office.
- We ask that you wear a mask during your visit.
- Room disinfection. Exam and testing rooms will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each patient visit.
- Frame selection. Please ask one of our opticians for assistance with any frame selection.
We thank you for your continued support as we navigate this unprecedented time. Be safe, stay healthy and stay hopeful!