Secure Patient Portal
Our Secure Patient Portal allows you to communicate with your healthcare provider, offers safe and secure access to your health records, and helps us maintain accuracy and compliance.
First Time Access: How to Register
To create a profile, your username must be the email address that you provided to our practice.
- Click the Register Now button below, and select NOT REGISTERED below the sign-in button.
- Enter your e-mail address in the Username field and click SUBMIT.
- You will receive a validation e-mail with the Subject: Validation of User on MySecureHealthData.com. Click the Validation Link in this e-mail to return to the Secure Portal and continue the registration process.
- You will be prompted to enter the following User Information, then click SAVE.
- Last Name
- First Name
- New Password (a combination of letters and numbers, at least 8 characters long)
- Secret Question (at least 8 characters including spaces)
- Answer to Secret Question (at least 8 characters)
Once this step is completed, you have portal access! Within 48 hours of your visit, you can login to MySecureHealthData.com to view your latest health records.