Ted Baker Eyeglasses Fort Myers
If you enjoy an unconventional approach to fashion, Ted Baker eyeglasses offer fresh color combinations and unique frame details that will enhance your Fort Myers lifestyle!
Ted Baker London began as a luxury men’s shirt store in Glasgow, Scotland in 1987, but has since grown into a global fashion brand, becoming one of the fastest-growing lifestyle brands in the UK. Today, Ted Baker offers a wide range of collections, including menswear, womenswear, accessories, fragrance, footwear, and watches.
The company’s eyewear and sunglasses collections were launched in 2001. Aimed at fashion-conscious men, women and teens who want upbeat, contemporary detailing, Ted Baker eyewear is quirky, refined and hip.
Available in a wide variety of shapes, including rectangular, oval, cat eye, round and square, you’ll also find Ted Baker frames lined in unique prints, retro-styled frames, and bold colors and designs that will define your personal style.
Elmquist Eye Group offers Ted Baker frames and a large selection of American and European designer frames and sunglasses from brands such as Juicy Couture, Nike, Ray-Ban, Oakley, Coach, Juicy Couture, Charmant, Costa del Mar, and more.
Find the latest eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic in our full-service Optical Boutique.
If you think you might prefer contact lenses, we have a wide selection available including disposables, torics (used to correct astigmatism) monovision, bifocal and rigid gas permeable lenses. Once you are an established contact lens patient with us, you can order your contact lenses online. The contact lenses can be delivered directly to your home, eliminating the need for an additional trip to our office.
The Latest Eyewear Colors and Trends
Among the hottest eyewear trends this year for the fashion-forward crowd are:
- Wild: Oversized cat-eye sunglasses never go out of style, but this year’s fresh color choices and translucent and partial-rim frames will bring out your wild side. And shades of pink will be everywhere.
- Whimsical: Don’t be afraid to mix it up with the latest bright colors, metallics, embellished rims, space-age textures and funky patterns.
- Patterned: Bold patterns, animal prints, marbled frames, and new interpretations of classic tortoiseshell are among the hottest options for edgy sophistication.
- Retro browlines: Designers have updated their classic, retro browline frames with colored lenses, interesting textures, metal studs and other architectural elements.
- Natural hues: Inspired by elements of nature and Scandinavian design, muted, neutral colors like pale blue, dusty grey and lavender evoke simplicity and comfort.
- Round lens aviators: The beloved aviator has been updated with round lenses, metal bridges and translucent plastic frames for a retro-futuristic twist.
If you are looking for a brand with attitude, Ted Baker eyeglasses may be an excellent choice! Call Elmquist Eye Group in Fort Myers at (239) 936-2020 to check out our wonderful selection of designer eyewear or to schedule an eye exam.