Eye Treatment Fort Myers
The skilled physicians at Elmquist Eye Group are qualified to provide you with the highest level of care. We will do everything possible to make your experience with us as pleasant, comfortable, and positive as possible.
Elmquist Eye Group has served families in Southwest Florida for 25 years. E. Trevor Elmquist, DO, Kate Wagner, OD, his partner, and Nina Burt, OD, Yasaira Rodriguez, MD and Sarah Eccles-Brown, MD, his associates, utilize a wide variety of the safest, most advanced techniques to protect, restore and enhance your vision.
Our eye care services include comprehensive eye exams and diagnosis and treatment of cataracts, diabetic eye disease, dry eyes, macular degeneration, glaucoma, presbyopia, myopia, hyperopia and other eye conditions. We also have a full Optical Boutique that offers a wide range of eyeglass options.
Top 6 Reasons to Choose Elmquist Eye Group
- We do our best to make you and your eyes feel special. Our highly trained staff and doctors are committed to delivering excellent care in a comfortable and caring setting. We want our patients to know that we have their best interests at heart.
- We will expertly diagnose and treat your eye condition using the latest state-of-the-art technology and techniques, which leads to accurate diagnoses and ensures that you receive the most advanced treatment options available.
- E. Trevor Elmquist, DO, has been distinguished as one of America’s Top Doctors in ophthalmology for an impressive fifth year in a row by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. The nation’s esteemed “Top Doctors” directory acknowledges the top one percent of physicians within their fields, after an extensive review by Castle Connolly’s doctor-led research team.
- Dr. Trevor Elmquist is an outstanding ophthalmologist who is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. He performs surgeries at Eye Specialists Laser & Surgery Center in Fort Myers, a state-of-the-art outpatient surgical facility providing a full range of ophthalmic (eye) procedures.
- Elmquist Eye Group has maintained an “A” rating at Angie’s List since 2008 and are one of only a small fraction of Southwest Florida ophthalmology and optometry practices to perform well enough to earn the Angie’s List Super Service Award. We look forward to continuing to offer the level of service our customers have come to expect.
- Elmquist Eye Group has two convenient offices in Fort Myers and Cape Coral that are open Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM. One of our doctors also sees patients at the Arbor Medical Clinic at Shell Point Retirement Community from 8:00AM to 5:00PM on Tuesdays and 8:00AM to 11:00AM on Wednesdays.
Elmquist Eye Group in Fort Myers and Cape Coral takes great pride in providing personalized eye treatment to everyone in the family, from children to seniors. Give us a call today at (239) 936-2020 to schedule an appointment.