Saks Fifth Avenue Eyeglasses Fort Myers
When you are looking for highly fashionable women’s eyeglasses in Fort Myers and want to feel like a celebrity, check out the Saks Fifth Avenue collection at Elmquist Eye Group.
Saks Fifth Avenue, which began in 1924 in New York City, is one of the most recognizable names in fashion. The company’s eyewear collection is geared toward sophisticated women who want classic, elegant, feminine eyeglasses to suit their own personal styles.
The majority of the brand’s optical and sunglass frames are oval and rectangular and feature many different color options and jewelry-like embellishments, such as stones, colored enamels and other decorative elements.
Whether you need eyeglasses or sunglasses, the knowledgeable opticians in Elmquist Eye Group’s full-service Optical Boutique can help you in select the perfect frame and lenses from Saks Fifth Avenue and a wide variety of other American and European designer brands, including Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Coach, Ray Ban, Oakley, Juicy Couture, Nike, Liz Claiborne, Nautica, Charmant, Flexon, and many others.
Elmquist Eye Group has been serving Lee County and Southwest Florida since 1992. E. Trevor Elmquist, DO, his partner, Kate Wagner, OD, his associate, Nina Burt, OD, and our newest team member, ophthalmologist Sarah Eccles-Brown, MD, provide a wide variety of eye care services, including eye exams and the diagnosis and treatment of cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease, dry eyes, glaucoma, presbyopia, myopia, hyperopia and other eye conditions.
Frame Styles for Sophisticated Women
If you’ve reached that “certain age” and think it may be time to change your eyewear style to something more sophisticated and chic, we can help you decide on a new style that could knock years off your look. Here are a few suggestions:
- Rimless: If you are blessed with striking eyes or naturally curly hair, rimless frames can show off your best features. They blend more naturally with your hair color and skin tone and are far less noticeable on your face than full-rimmed frames.
- Cat-eye: Eyeglasses that are smaller in length and feature upturned corners will highlight your cheekbones, and give you a young, hip appearance.
- Larger frames: If you have a long face, a slightly larger frame with more of a structured square shape will help add width and balance your face.
- Rounded edges: Frames with rounded edges can soften a square-shaped face. If you also have dark hair and eyes, black frames will make them pop.
- Rectangular frames: This shape can add some definition to a full face and balance out a wide jaw line. Look for rounded bottoms and a contoured bridge to complete the flattering shape.
- Aviators: These classic frames are universally flattering on most face shapes. Try them with cognac lenses or another soft color.
Once you find the right frame shape and size, focus on the color. Colored and tortoiseshell frames brighten and add warmth to mature skin. Translucent frames have a similar effect as traditional wire rims and rimless glasses, but look more contemporary. Try amber or pink frames if your skin is sun-damaged, and blue or violet frames if you have gray hair or a sallow skin tone. Lastly, ombré frames, which fade from a deep tone on top to a lighter one below, can divert attention from under-eye circles.
If you live in Fort Myers and are interested in Saks Fifth Avenue eyeglasses or one of our other designer brands, make an appointment with the best ophthalmologists and optometrists at Elmquist Eye Group. Call us today at (239) 936-2020.