Marc Jacobs Eyeglasses Fort Myers
If you are looking for premium-quality eyewear in Fort Myers, Elmquist Eye Group offers a vast assortment of eyeglasses and sunglasses from designers such as Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana, Ray-Ban, Dior, Coach, Nautica, Silhouettes, Oakley and more.
Today, eyeglasses are more popular than ever, and frame styles by high profile designers allow you to make a statement about your unique style and personality.
The Marc Jacobs eyewear collection, for example, offers an array of styles to complement any face. From rectangles and semi-rimless styles to cat-eyes with unique temple detailing, men and women of all ages will find frames with rich colors to fit their lifestyles.
Glasses have also become more comfortable to wear. Thin and light plastic lenses have an advantage because they are often as much as 50% lighter than glass lenses. No matter what you decide, it’s important to have your glasses fitted perfectly by your eye care professional at Elmquist Eye Group.
Elmquist Eye Group has been serving the residents of Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Southwest Florida for more than two decades. E. Trevor Elmquist, DO, his partner Kate Wagner, OD, and his associate Nina Burt, OD, provide comprehensive eye care services to everyone in the family, from children to seniors.
We offer the latest in eyewear designs and lens technology in our Optical Boutique. Our expert opticians offer 40 years of combined experience and can help you find high-quality frames and lenses to fit any lifestyle. If you prefer contact lenses, we can help you find the type that best meets your needs.
Eyeglass frame materials have also evolved due to the advent of new plastics and various types of metals. Some of them are made with highly flexible metal alloys to reduce the possibility of breakage. And, if you suffer from skin allergies, hypoallergenic metals such as titanium and stainless steel are excellent choices.
Selecting comfortable frames that complement your appearance is important, but the eyeglass lens materials, designs and coatings you choose are just as important. The most popular lens options today are:
- Aspheric lenses – They have a slimmer, more attractive profile and reduce the unwanted magnification of your eyes. They may also improve the clarity of your peripheral vision.
- High-index lenses – These lenses are made of new materials that are thinner and lighter than regular plastic lenses. They are a great way to make your eyeglasses as comfortable as possible.
- Polycarbonate lenses – When you need lightweight, durable lenses that are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than regular plastic lenses, this material is a great choice. It’s a great choice and we strongly recommend this type of lens for sports eyewear and children’s eyewear.
- Photochromic lenses – These lenses darken automatically in bright lighting and return to a clear state in ordinary indoor lighting. You won’t have to constantly switch between eyeglasses and sunglasses when you go in and out of the sunlight.
- Anti-reflective coatings – Coatings are popular lens add-ons. They can dramatically improve the look and comfort of your glasses and reduce glare and eye fatigue.
Whether you are looking for Marc Jabobs eyeglasses or want to see the collections of other designer brands, we invite you to make an appointment at Elmquist Eye Group today in Fort Myers or Cape Coral. Get in touch with us at (239) 936-2020 for individualized eye care.