Designer Eyeglasses Fort Myers
At Elmquist Eye Group, we want you to have healthy eyes and top-notch vision, but we know you want to look good too! Our selection of designer eyeglasses is among the best in Fort Myers.
Elmquist Eye Group has been serving Lee County and Southwest Florida since 1992. E. Trevor Elmquist, DO, his partner, Kate Wagner, OD, and his associates, Nina Burt, OD, Yasaira Rodriguez, MD and Sara Eccles-Brown, MD provide a wide variety of eye care services, including eye exams and the diagnosis and treatment of cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease, dry eyes, glaucoma, presbyopia, myopia, hyperopia and other eye conditions.
In our Optical Boutique, we’ll help you select just the right frame and lenses from a wide variety of brands, including Oakley, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Coach, Ray Ban, Nike, Liz Claiborne, Juicy Couture, Nautica, Charmant, Lulu Guinness, Silhouette, Saks Fifth Avenue, and many others.
Elmquist Eye Group is one of the only practices in the area to offer Visioffice, the revolutionary new measuring system that takes precise eye rotation, head posture, eye position, visual behavior, and frame measurements, and demonstrates lens enhancement features to help you select the right frames. The state-of-the-art system also lets you see yourself in new glasses before you buy!
Getting the Most Out of Your Eyewear
Once you’ve chosen the perfect pair of designer glasses to fit your style and personality, we know you’ll look great and have more confidence. But the glasses also need a little TLC.
- Use two hands instead of one to remove them.Removing your glasses with one hand will cause the frame to bend gradually over time, eventually making them uncomfortable to wear.
- Don’t put them on the top of your head.This can distort the shape and increase the chances of them falling off and getting damaged.
- Buy a microfiber optical cleaning cloth. Rinse the glasses with clean water to get rid of dust and dirt particles. Use the cloth to gently rub both sides of each lens until there are no smudges.
- Don’t store your glasses with the lens down. When possible, keep your glasses in their case when you’re not wearing them to keep them from getting scratched.
- Tighten loose screws. Invest in a precision screwdriver and make sure the tiny screws on your eyeglasses are tight and that they align on your face properly.
- Don’t bend your glasses yourself. If something isn’t fitting properly, don’t risk bending and breaking them. Bring them in to Elmquist Eye Group for an adjustment and we’ll make them just like new.
With good care, your designer eyeglasses can last a long time. When you need an expert optometrist in Fort Myers, call Elmquist Eye Group at (239) 936-2020 to experience our state-of-the-art eye care.