Charmant Eyeglasses Fort Myers
Elmquist Eye Group in Fort Myers features eyewear that is built to last, such as the Charmant brand of eyeglasses which combines the durability and beauty of titanium with modern designs to provide you with all-day comfort without any allergic reactions.
Elmquist Eye Group has been serving the residents of Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Southwest Florida for more than two decades. E. Trevor Elmquist, DO, his partner Kate Wagner, OD, and his associate Nina Burt, OD, provide comprehensive eye care services to everyone in the family, from children to seniors. The newest addition to our highly skilled team is ophthalmologist Sarah Eccles-Brown, MD.
We offer the latest in eyewear designs and lens technology in our Optical Boutique. Our expert opticians offer 40 years of combined experience and can help you find high-quality frames and lenses to fit any lifestyle. If you prefer contact lenses, we can help you find the type that best meets your needs.
The Charmant Group is the leading manufacturer of titanium eyewear in the world. Why would you consider titanium frames? One of the biggest benefits is that the metal is hypoallergenic. It won’t cause allergic reactions when it comes in contact with your skin.
Titanium has other useful properties:
- Strength – Without the addition of other metal alloys, titanium is as strong as some steels and exceptionally durable. Even if you exert some pressure to your titanium frames, they will not bend out of shape. This can be a big advantage for athletes and children who wear glasses.
- Light weight – Some frames can be heavy and cause headaches or neck pain from the weight. Titanium, with nearly the same strength of steel but only half the weight, is so light and comfortable that you may forget you’re even wearing glasses! Titanium frames can be especially helpful if your lenses are thick.
Charmant frames are scientifically engineered and ergonomically designed to provide you with the best fit. Their frames for men and women feature sophisticated detailing and subtle colors, and are appropriate for all occasions.
Selecting comfortable frames is important, but the lens materials, designs and coatings you choose are equally important. The most popular lens options at Elmquist Eye Group are:
- Aspheric lenses – With a slimmer, more attractive profile, aspheric lenses will reduce the unwanted magnification of your eyes and may also improve the clarity of your peripheral vision.
- High-index lenses – Thinner and lighter than regular plastic lenses, high-index lenses are a great way to make your glasses as comfortable as possible.
- Polycarbonate lenses – Polycarbonate lenses offer up to 10 times more impact resistance than regular plastic lenses, making them a great choice for athletes and children.
- Photochromic lenses – These lenses darken automatically in bright lighting and return to a clear state in ordinary indoor lighting. You won’t have to switch between eyeglasses and sunglasses when you go in and out of the sunlight.
Whether you are looking for Charmant titanium eyeglasses in Fort Myers or another of our American and European designer brands, you’ll find options in different colors and designs that will give you a stylish look. Get in touch with Elmquist Eye Group today at (239) 936-2020 to schedule an appointment.