Cape Coral Eye Doctors
If you are looking for eye doctors in Cape Coral who utilize state-of-the-art technology and equipment and have the expertise to provide you with an unparalleled level of care, look no further than Elmquist Eye Group.
E. Trevor Elmquist, DO, his partner, Kate Wagner, OD, and his associates Nina Burt, OD and Sarah Eccles-Brown, MD, provide a wide variety of eye care services, from routine eye exams for corrective lenses to bladeless laser-assisted cataract surgery, LASIK laser vision correction, and glaucoma laser surgery.
Dr. Elmquist and Dr. Brown are board certified ophthalmologists and fellows of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Dr. Wagner and Dr. Burt are board certified optometrists.
Patients throughout Southwest Florida have been visiting Elmquist Eye Group since 1992 for the highest quality eye care. We take a personal interest in every patient, skillfully diagnosing and treating a wide range of eye conditions that affect everyone from children to seniors.
Elmquist Eye Group has two convenient state-of-the-art offices in Fort Myers and Cape Coral, Florida that are open from Monday through Friday between 8:00AM and 5:00PM.
Wide Range of Services
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Comprehensive Eye Exams (for ages 5 and up) – Comprehensive eye examinations are extremely important. Many diseases can be detected during an eye exam, such as diabetes, glaucoma and macular degeneration, and some of them have no early warning signs.
- Full Service Optical: Our Optical Boutique offers high-quality frames and lenses in the latest styles to fit your lifestyle and budget, as well as a wide selection of contact lenses that can be reordered online and delivered to your home.
- Diabetic Eye Exams: People with diabetes are 25 times more likely than non-diabetics to lose their good vision. Elmquist Eye Group performs thorough retinal exams through dilated pupils to check for any complications of diabetes, such as diabetic retinopathy.
- Glaucoma Evaluation & Treatment: When detected and treated at an early stage, glaucoma can be controlled. We measure your internal eye pressure and perform a detailed scan of the retina for signs of the disease.
- Cataract Evaluation & Surgery: If the natural lens of the eye becomes cloudy, it can be replaced with an artificial lens. We are proud to offer state-of-the-art refractive cataract surgery to qualified patients.
- Dry Eye Diagnosis & Treatment: When the surface of your eye lacks sufficient lubrication, you may be suffering from dry eyes. This can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses, and an increased risk of inflammation and eye infections.
We are confident you will find the best eye doctors in Cape Coral at Elmquist Eye Group. We’ve been listed at Angie’s List since 2008, where we maintain an “A” rating and are among only 5% of Southwest Florida practices to perform well enough to earn their Super Service Award. Call us today at (239) 936-2020 to make an appointment.